Posted by Jason R Russell on November 08, 2002 at 01:40:27:
I am getting laid off again on Nov. 22 at our good friends Honeywell Advanced Circuits. Everyone keep an eye out for me. Thank you.
JASON R. RUSSELL
3207 Locust Lane
Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54703
jj574 at yahoo.com
Skilled Electronics and Software Technician with a strong background in quality. Experience in the assembly, testing, and installation of supercomputers, workstations and servers. Also skilled in process maintenance. Education includes both technical and interpersonal content.
Honeywell Advanced Circuits, Chippewa Falls, WI 2000 to 2002
· Responsible for maintaining machines associated with the production of advanced circuit boards.
· Track failures and preventative maintenance using software-tracking devices.
· Install new equipment and retrofit old equipment to meet the needs of production.
· Member of the Hazardous Materials Response Team.
Menard’s Distribution Center, Eau Claire, WI 2000 to 2000
Distributes to Menard stores for the region
· Maintenance on fork trucks, conveyors, lifts, buildings, fire protection systems, control cabinets and other equipment.
· Design of electronic and mechanical devices.
SGI, Cray Research, Inc., Chippewa Falls, WI 1996 to 2000
Manufacturer of high-end supercomputers.
· Responsible for testing newly assembled supercomputers and servers.
· Manipulated software and test equipment to trouble shoot problems with supercomputers and servers.
· Installed and worked with Solaris, Irix, and Linux operating systems.
· Installed supercomputer mainframes and associated hardware at customer sites.
· Configured systems to meet customer requirements.
· Inspected products to assure reliability and quality. Reported failures using software-tracking devices.
University of Wisconsin-Stout, Menomonie, WI
Bachelor of Science - Industrial Technology - Electronics and Computers
Graduated in 2001
Double major - Bachelor of Science –Industrial Management
Need 7 credits to obtain
Chippewa Valley Technical College, Eau Claire, WI
Associate Degree - Electronics Technology
Graduated with Honors in 1996
Wisconsin Army National Guard, HHC 1-128TH MECH INF BTTN 1992-2001
Combat Medic 91B -1992 to 2001, Honorable Discharge
Post a Followup